Wednesday, September 9, 2009

a star is born


So music is one of my greatest loves. Seriously, I’m like a walking juke box. I can hear a song once and know all the lyrics, and melody. And I like all music rock, punk, country, hip hop, soul, pop…ok you get it. Anywho, the boy hipped me to Melanie Fiona last night at dinner. Her voice is amazing (think Jazmine Sullivan) and she is breathtakingly beautiful. I WIKIed her (I know, not the best source of reliable info) and got all the scoop on her and long story short she is our neighbor from up north, has been singing been singing for forever, and her new album “the bridge” is out in the fall (the boy already has it, yay!). I don’t want to jinx her, but I think she might give some of these (talentless) singers a run for their money.

No comments:

Post a Comment