Wednesday, September 9, 2009

simply me


I guess I should start my blog with a little bit about me. I could go on about my demos, but that’s so boring and really has nothing to do with the person I am. What is important is that I am a free spirit and a dreamer. My entire life I always did what made me happy. When I was three I wanted to dance, so my mom signed me up for jazz and tap. After 3 lessons, I was over it. I went on to be an ice skater, painter, girl scout, basketball player, martial artist, and anything you can imagine. My parents always said I would grow out of it, they said that I would find something I love and stick with it. Well twenty years later and I still haven’t. While in college I was a poet, cocktail waitress, model, little miss corporate America, and more recently a blogger. I don’t think I’ll be so indecisive forever, I sill have hope. Well wait, there is one thing that I have always liked to do, writing. I’m not the best at it, and my spelling and grammar sucks but it makes me happy. I see beauty in the most simple things, and try to see the brightside of every situation. Sorry for the rant, I guess to sum it up I’m writing this blog for all the little things…

No comments:

Post a Comment